Do you care for a family member or friend who has an illness, addiction or disability?
You may be caring for ...
... a frail or elderly parent
... a child with a learning disability
... a friend with a mental health problem
... or some other caring role
Carers Leeds offer:
- Appointments with a Carer Support Worker for confidential advice, information or support. This can be face to face or over the phone.
- Help completing forms and dealing with problems that may arise in a person's caring role.
- Support groups to meet other carers
- Social and information events
- A free carers newsletters
You can register with Carers Leeds by completing a yellow carers registration form available from reception.
Carers Leeds, 6-8 The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 6PT
0113 246 8338
Click here to see their latest newsletter